Stress Release Course
The course is entirely online, emphasizes current best practices and tools to support successful stress management and offers interactive components with technical and content support.
With the Stress Release Course for Nurses*, you earn 15 contact hours of CNE and also amass lifelong stress mastery skills!
The Experts Behind Terra Firma
Michael has spent more than 30 years developing and teaching the Stress Release system that strengthens resilience needed in professional and personal environments to achieve lifelong stress mastery and be permanently in control and thriving.
He is co-author of the textbook, Stress Management for Life: A Research-Based Experiential Approach (2021; 5th Edition) used at over 60 universities in the US and Canada.
- PhD, Health Education Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- MS, Health Sciences and BS, Psychology, Brigham Young University
- AA, Business Management Utah Valley Community College
Liz has 40 years of nursing education leadership and faculty experience in public university systems offering undergraduate and graduate nursing education programs and is Professor Emerita at Sonoma State University (CA).
Dr. Close served as Nurse Expert Consultant (2010- 2019) for the Center to Champion Nursing in America to implement the 2010 Future of Nursing Report recommendations nationwide, led California statewide ADN to BSN academic progression efforts, and has been Executive Director of the Utah Nurses Association since 2018.
- PhD, Sociology
- MS, Nursing and BS, Nursing, University of California, San Francisco
- BS, Child Development, University of California, Davis
Sign Up Today
- Earn Continuing Nursing Education Credit
- Learn effective strategies for stress prevention, and
- Enhance your overall well-being
With the Stress Release Course, learn how to prevent stress and master techniques to sleep better, decrease anxiety, lower blood pressure, increase energy, think clearly, and feel better in all stressful environments by strengthening your resilience.